Creative Therapy With The Art Clinic
Sometimes it’s hard to express what we think and feel, but not being able to do this can cause problems for us.
Have you ever thought about what you do with your emotions?
What do we do with our Emotions?
So often people react to their emotions by denying or avoiding them. This site will help you to respond to your emotions in a positive way and learn how valuable they are.
This site contains The Art Clinic Liverpool’s Emotional Empowerment Program, which is an interactive Creative Therapy resource.
Through this unique resource you will learn how to;
- Creatively express your emotions.
- Increase your emotional intelligence and vocabulary.
- Use your emotions in ways that will benefit you.
- Understand the importance of your thoughts and the impact that they have on your emotions and behavior.
- The ‘Creative Therapy Emotional Empowerment Programme’ book, contains themed chapters and video extracts taken from a series of Creative Arts Therapy workshops delivered by The Art Clinic Liverpool.
- The ‘True to Self’ book is a set of audio monologues from Michelle Richards. They are based on her personal experiences in relation to the themes covered in the Emotional Empowerment program.
- Emotional Empowerment interactive resource pack with personal learning support.
- Tree of Life audio meditation to soothe and calm the mind.
Access to Personal Learning Support
Access to the Emotional Empowerment interactive resource material requires registration and a subscription fee. Once registered you have access to one-to-one consultations with a registered Creative Arts Therapist who will be available to provide online feedback and support as you use the interactive resource materials.
Subscriptions can be made for an individual, a couple, a friends/family group or an organisation
For information on how to subscribe press here.